Saturday, November 24, 2007

California here we come

A lot has happened since the three of us returned from our trip around Vermont/Quebec/New Hampshire/New York. Mitch started a new job at a law firm in New Jersey. Jesse started law school in Albany. I switched jobs in August; now I'm working in the IT department for a financial services company. I completed two triathlons last summer and signed up to do the NYC triathlon again in 2008.
Since we had such a great time on our Vermont trip we decided to plan another trip next summer. We'll be biking 378 miles from Santa Barbara, CA to San Francisco, CA starting Memorial Day weekend. We are going to follow the Adventure Cycling Association Pacific Coast map. Some of the things I'm looking forward to are riding along the Pacific Coast Highway, camping along the beach and stopping at every taco cart on the route.
Follow our progress in training, preparation and of course updates during our trip on our California Bike Trip Blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.