Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mission Completed

We made it back to Burlington earlier this afternoon. This was an amazing experience. We will post stories and all of our pictures eventually. Time to relax and recover!

Total Miles Biked: 418
Top Speed: 42 mph

We will scramble to combine all of the pictures we took this past week and post online in some kind of organized fashion. In the meantime you can view the pictures and videos I took in my FLJC to Vermont '07 Picasa Web Album.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov guys! Great accomplishment! 42mph with all that stuff strapped to your bikes? That's pretty nuts.

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Did you hear the theme from Chariots of Fire as you crossed into Burlington? Yeah, I know it was a running movi - but still. Congrats and welcome home you biking machines! Awesome accomplishment.

Unknown said...

BTW anonymous is from me, Brianne...I don't feel like registering!

Unknown said...

Anonymous above is from me, Brianne!