Friday, June 29, 2007

Damn I look goooooood

I was only half kidding when I kept telling everyone I would shave my head for the bike trip and triathlon this summer. I think even my co-workers were a little doubtful I would follow through. Well you better believe on my lunch break today I shaved my head much to the dismay of my favorite east side Barber shop (Sutton Classic Cuts on 53rd and 3rd.) The barber had to be told at least 5 times that I am not joking and I want my head shaved!

I will be aerodynamic (Jesse Lubin style) on the trip now and can probably go days without shampoo living in the wilderness in Vermont. Picture to come soon. Due to bluetooth complications I can't get the camera phone picture from my co-workers phone so I'll have to wait until I get home tonight.

No comments: