Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Hate GNC

I do love blogging though this thing is getting addicting...I was finally getting ready to do some last errand running so i can pack Friday night, and after getting some great deals at sports authority i decided to hit GNC and get some Clifs Bars and Gel Packs. I went up to the salesperson and asked what he recommended, and thats when the fun began. He said that he didn't believe in that stuff and there was a long pause until i told him what i was doing and he said well you can get them if you want but i don't recommend them. I said thanks for the great help and walked out. As I was walking back to my car I remembered the guy that Mike, Jesse, Mel, and I met at the Coffee Shop a couple weeks back that Jesse blogged about, and I think that I met his brother. This kid was the one that you loved to hate in school, the gym rat who only cared about lifting and taking creatin and power shakes. I ran into this guy and I can tell you if you knew him in high school he hasn't changed. Other than that it was a productive day, I got my bike back and plan on waking up to do an early ride before work tomorrow. Hopefully I can force myself to go.

No comments: